Having read Michel Barniers book and having been involved in the process – it is always interesting to read more about what happened behind closed doors in Brussel during the Brexit negotiations?
Tomorrow there is a possibility to attend the exclusive book launch of Stefaan De Rynck, a close aide of Michel Barnier, to get an interesting insider view.
· Anita van den Ende, Director-General European Cooperation at Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken, The Netherlands
· Tim De Wit, Presenter of Bureau Buitenland at VPRO and forrmer UK Correspondent at NOS-Nieuws
· Matthew Holehouse, British Political Correspondent at The Economist
· Caroline De Gruyter, Europe Correspondent at NRC
· Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow and Head of Strategic Initiatives & Outreach Unit at The Clingendael Institute
· Stefaan De Rynck, Author of “Inside the Deal – How the EU Got Brexit Done” and former Senior Adviser Brexit Negotiations to Michel Barnier.
Check it put here: More information